In this one-size-fits-all world PALLISER® offers a sensible, user friendly selection of designs. Modern technology helps us build more efficiently with stricter quality standards, but the hands and minds of great North American crafts people can never be replaced. Every piece we create for you is a signature piece, which is why every sectional we build ships to you with a photo of the actual product and a signature of the crafts person who completed it. From sourcing only the finest materials to our diligent quality control processes, Palliser furniture is built to wow and built to last. Quality checks occur at every step of the production process and team members are empowered to pull products that don't meet our standards. Accountability and continuous improvements are essential to providing you with quality furniture.
Westpoint collection offers classic comfort and structured silhouette with extra-wide seating. A modern approach to motion, the Westpoint collection features padded foam arm cushions and refined topstitching details. The full pad over chaise ensures maximized comfort in the recline position. The clean, structured design and wide seat cushions make the Westpoint a comfortable yet versatile choice for your home.
- Hardwood, softwood and engineered wood products; all joints pinned & glued for uniformity & strength
- Back: Premium elastic webbing offers consistent suspension for the life of the product
- Seat: 8 gauge sinuous wire springs for superior ride and comfort
- Back filled with blown fibre
- High resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort
- Chaise styling for ultimate comfort and support in full recline
- Center console with two cupholders and storage compartment
- Pillow arms
- Available in leather or fabric
Pigmented, Semi – Aniline Leathers:
- To keep your leather looking beautiful for a long time to come please follow these instructions:
- Leather should be cleaned often. Frequent and gentle cleaning is easier on leather versus less frequent, more aggressive cleaning. Cleaning will remove dust, dirt, and perspiration. We recommend that you first wipe off any dust, paying special attention to those areas where particles will collect, such as the area between the seat and the cushions.
- Clean pigmented and semi-aniline leather with a mild soap and water solution (a mild soap will have a neutral pH so it is not harsh on your skin and therefore not harsh on the leather). For general cleaning, use a weak solution of soap; 3 – 4 drops of soap per liter of water. Use a slightly higher concentration to remove more excessive dirt. Always wipe off any residual soap solution from the leather with a clean, damp cloth. It is important that you do not saturate the leather. Always test the soap solution in an unseen area of the sofa to ensure the solution does not damage the leather.
- Conditioning is not necessary. Cleaning to remove skin oils is the best prevention to any deterioration of the leather. The use of any conditioners or treatments on your furniture will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
Cover Care – Natural And Full Aniline:
- Leather should be cleaned often. Frequent and gentle cleaning is easier on leather over less frequent, more aggressive cleaning. Cleaning will remove dust, dirt, and perspiration. We recommend that you first vacuum off any dust, paying special attention to those areas where particles will collect, such as the area between the seat and the cushions.
- Clean aniline leathers only using a slightly damp cloth and then immediately wipe with a dry cloth. Do not use any type of soap on aniline leathers. It is important that you do not saturate the leather.
- Conditioning is not necessary. Cleaning to remove skin oils is best prevention to any deterioration of the leather. The use of any conditioners or treatments on your furniture will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Some other important things to keep in mind:
- Special attention should be given when cleaning the areas where there is more skin contact with the leather
- Hair products and skin oils will chemically attack the finish on the leather.
- Exposure to sun and/or extreme light sources will cause fading and potential damage.
- Dark jeans and other clothing have a high risk of dye transfer onto the leather, especially when the leather is lighter in colour.
- Sharp objects will easily puncture and cut into leather.
The Westpoint is Shown Here in Caprice Granite and is Available in Many Other Colours.
- Caprice Cerulean
- Caprice Clay
- Caprice Cornsilk
- Caprice Hemp
- Caprice Midnight
- Caprice Mulberry